Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sweet, sweet Wednesday

Actually there isn't anything terribly sweet about Wednesday though its presence does indicate the middle of the week so I take that back. Sweet, sweet Wednesday hurrah!

My rug is lookin' pretty nice, if I do say so myself. I'm over halfway done with it meaning that if I finish early I can start another one. Though much smaller, I will add. My lit class was let out early this morning so I went to the library to do some research and write a letter home. A bit unnecessary perhaps (the letter, not the research) seeing as which I will be back in Mankato on Saturday but it is a weekly tradition that I cannot bring myself to deviate from.

I am so excited for Friday. I can practically taste the freedom of the open road--a mixture of candy corn and sunshine. There is nothing like the crinkle of an unfolded map and Neko Case on the radio to make a day feel like vacation. I will be done with class at 10 AM and so will have plenty of time to pack and put my room in order before my friend arrives on campus. This is a good thing because tomorrow night is the campus taping of Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me! My friends and I bought tickets way in advance and so are the lucky few who get to be present in Eaton Chapel. It sounds like wonderful fun and I always love to support NPR so it's a win-win situation for all! I'll be sure to blog about this excitement once I return to campus on October 21 so until then have an awesome week everyone!

No comments: